CPX Commitment Cards are a great way to share your support for a more inclusive Cal Poly. Regardless of your knowledge or experience level, everyone can make a simple, tangible commitment to creating a Cal Poly that is truly for everyone. Download and fill out your commitment card today by using the guide below.
- Print out the CPX commitment cards (there are a few card options).
- Think of some ways you can support diversity, equity and inclusion at Cal Poly. For ideas, please see below.
- Fill out your commitment card!
- Take a picture of yourself with your commitment card, post it to Twitter or Instagram and tag OUDI (@CalPolyOUDI).
- Encourage your friends, classmates or colleagues to show their commitment to a more inclusive Cal Poly by filling out their own CPX commitment cards!
- Complete your commitment, and make another one!
Below are a few examples of commitments you can make to support inclusion at Cal Poly:
I will honor people’s pronouns.
I will learn about and be aware of my own privileges.
I will learn about implicit bias to become aware of my own unconscious biases and beliefs.
I will strive to make the language I use as inclusive as possible.
I will examine my syllabus to ensure that it represents diverse voices and perspectives.
I will join an inclusive book circle.
CPX Commitment Cards – full-sheet cards (PDF)
CPX Commitment Cards – half-sheet cards (PDF)
CPX Commitment Cards – Guide (PDF)